Beautiful Skin Diet
The following food are known to contain lots of antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients that give you a clear, acne free and healthy looking skin:
(1) Consume these healthy fats – Omega-3 fatty acids and Omega-6 fatty acids are essential fats that the body cannot produce. They must be consumed through diet. These essential fats are responsible for reducing skin inflammation and improving blood circulation, giving you a clear, glowing skin and helping you to prevent premature aging. Food that are rich in these healthy fats include salmon, sardines, mackerels, nuts (walnuts, almonds), seeds (pumpkins, sunflower), and flaxseed and olive oil.
(2) Eat fish 3 times a week. Since these fish can contain toxic metals, consumption of these fish should be limited to 3 times a week.
(3) Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables each day – colorful fruits and vegetables, garlic, and onions are essential for clear, healthy skin. The more colors, the more they contain antioxidants and vitamins. Carrots, tomatoes, romaine lettuces, spinach, cantaloupes, berries, beets, cabbages, broccolis, and kales are excellent sources.
(4) Get Enough Fiber – Fibers aid the digestion process and helps to remove toxins from the body. Build-up of toxins are the main cause of acne and other skin problems. Food rich in fibers include oatmeals, whole grains, beans, lentils.
(5) Eat organic and fresh, unprocessed food as much as possible – Chemicals and pesticides cause build up of toxins in the body and strain the liver. Too much toxins will result in dull, acne skin. Therefore, it is better to eat food that is fresh and organic as much as possible.
Eat dark chocolate – Dark chocolate contains a potent antioxidant known as polyphenols that can fight inflammation.
The above food is vital to supply your body with potent antioxidants and vitamins, while reducing inflammation and toxins build-up. Certain food, however, can have opposite effects and are considered bad for the skin.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/anti-aging-articles/beautiful-skin-diet-that-can-erase-years-from-your-life-441822.html#ixzz1CFycGLhD