Due to this world wide Corona virus many of our fall available dates are quickly being filled with brides who have to heart breakingly reschedule their weddings. This is now limiting our availability for fall and early 2021 wedding dates. (I feel for them as if these are my own weddings. )
Please be patient with your vendors and their response time. The whole planning process has now been thrown a curve ball for you as well.
If you were considering us please reach out as soon as possible to lock in your date and we will plan from there as soon as life is back to normal. Stay positive and be well. We are here for you!
Congratulations on your engagement!
It’s not just about the day. It’s about creating a long lasting relationship with our clients.
We are a team of licensed, professional and experienced stylists and artists who have decades of experience working with brides and know exactly how to ensure the day of your wedding goes off without a hitch with lots of laughs and memories and of course, lots of gorgeousness! We look forward to being a special part of your most amazing day!
Prepping for the trials
Preparing for your big day starts with planning your makeup and hair look. Having some ideas of what look you are going for results in the best success for achieving the look you envision.
Trials are separate services from your wedding day and not a deposit towards wedding day services.
- For your hair trial please bring all hair accessories you will be wearing to your trial and have dry hair.
- For your makeup trial please follow your normal skincare routine and try to come with a clean face. You can also clean off makeup when you come in, but that takes up your appointment time.
- Trials are best 6 months to a year prior to your wedding date. ( We book up pretty quickly.)
We save 90 minutes for each session. (Approximately 3 hours if doing hair and makeup.) This allows for a few looks or changes. If we need extra time and are available, we will happily do so for an extended appointment fee to be discussed with you to decide.
- Bridal Hair and Makeup trial combo – $180 a $20 savings
- Bridal Makeup only – $100 60-90 minutes (additional fees may incur after 90 minutes)
- Bridal Hair Trial only – $100 60-90 minutes (additional fees may incur after 90 minutes)
- Wedding Party / Mother’s Makeup Trials – $60 False lashes $15
- Wedding Party/ Mom’s Hair Trials -Staring at $75
What to do if it wasn’t quite what you expected?
If you decide on the first trial it wasn’t as expected, don’t give up on your team. Let us know and we can arrange another trial with the same artist/stylist or someone new on our team for a discounted rate.
Wedding Day Pricing
- Bridal Hair and makeup together a $20 savings $315
- Bridal Makeup only Day of $160 (with a wedding party)
- Bridal Hair only Day of $175 (with a wedding party)
- Bride only services additional $100 (no wedding party)
Bridal party pricing
- Bridal Party / Moms Makeup
- $85 Per attendee
- $15 for false lashes.
- $20 Airbrushing additional each person
- Children – (5 and younger) can also enjoy a little pampering with lip gloss, blush and a light dusting of eye shadow. One Complimentary with bridal party additional children $15
- Grooms/Dads $25 for foundation, concealing (razor burns, breakouts, etc.)
- False lashes with application only $25 (minimum fees apply if there are wedding parties with just lashes only)
- Up-styling starting at $100 – For hair longer than the bra strap, hair that takes more than 1 hour, putting in extensions, styling changes / redos – additional pricing may apply and will be quoted prior to service
- Blowouts Starting at $50 depending on hair length and style
- Straightening / or curls Hot ironing – curls or flat ironing only no blowout starting at $55
- Very short hair styling ( hair no longer than ears) starting at $50
- Children $50 -$75 under age 13
- Tattoo coverage is available and priced individually
- Please note it is the bride’s responsibility to confirm the wedding date is reserved or cancelled. We are excellent at communicating and expect any changes/confirmations will be communicated from the bride’s end as well.
- We can not hold a date without a deposit and contract in order to reserve the time and not book other services.
- Weddings Booked within 60 days require a full non refundable payment
- Weddings cancelled within 60 days prior to the wedding date will not be refunded a deposit and could be financially responsible for the total of services planned for that day
- Weddings cancelled within 60 days without a deposit but a contract will be charged for full services scheduled
- If for some reason we need to cancel and can not accommodate you with another Artist or Stylist we will refund your money
Accommodation and Miscellaneous Fees
Let us accommodate you at your location so you can relax and not worry about time commuting.
We will pack everything we need so that you can enjoy your privacy and celebrate without the stress of commuting. Starting $50+ for on location*
- Bride only +$100
- Major US Holiday and Holiday weekends, New Year’s Eve/Day, Memorial Weekend, Fourth of July, including July 3rd, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Day Weekend, Christmas Eve/Day/weekend
- Service starts before 8 am
- Wedding parties less than 8 people
- Over night accommodations could be required for travel of more than 2 hours
- Cape Cod and Islands $200+
- Hotel Parking is paid by bride 2 car maximum
- Second location set up. (Following from hotel/home to venue)
- After first look touch up $60 per hour
- Delay/wait time $35 per hour – Please ensure your bridal party is aware of the start time to avoid this and make you late for your wedding
- *WAIVE the accommodation fee with parties of 8 or more and within 10 miles of our location.
$$ Bridal Savings $$
First Service is 50% off(with the exception of the Jet Peel and Plasma Pen treatments.)
Skincare, lash, waxing services and retail are 15% once you become a bride. Forever, like your love!