Congratulations on your engagement! We provide professional, make-up services and hair services for any event- in Studio or on location.
We are a team of licensed, professional and experienced stylists and artists who have years of experience working with brides and know exactly how to ensure the day of your wedding goes off without a hitch and lots of laughs. We look forward to making you and your wedding party feel and look beautiful all night long!
Please check out our amazing reviews on the Knot and Wedding Wire written by our past brides
Engagement / Save the Date
Makeup application in studio. Makeup for these photos should be different than the wedding day photos. (This is not to be considered the pretrial for your wedding. It is a makeup application only. Please see the pretrial description below.)
- $75 In Studio
- $150 On Location or times before 8 am or Sundays
Preparing for your big day starts with planning your makeup and hair look. Having some ideas of what look you are going for results in the best success for achieving the look you envision.
See below for tips for a successful trial. *
- Bridal Makeup only $100 60-90 minutes (additional fees may incur after 90 minutes)
- Bridal Hair Trial only $100 60-90 minutes (additional fees may incur after 90 minutes)
- Bridal Hair and Makeup trial combo $180 a $20 savings
- Wedding Party / Mother’s Makeup Trials – $60 Lashes $10
- Wedding Party/ Mom’s Hair Trials $75
Wedding Day Services
- Bridal Hair and makeup combo
- a $20 savings $315
- Bridal Makeup Day of $160
- Bridal Hair Day of $175
- Bridal fees include all services, lashes, application of hair extensions if applicable.
Bridal Party/Moms Makeup and Hair Pricing Day of the Wedding
Hair by Ashley
- Bridal Party / Moms Makeup
- $85 Per attendee
- $15 for false lashes.
- $20 Airbrushing additional each person
- Children – (5 and younger) can also enjoy a little pampering with lip gloss, blush and a light dusting of eye shadow. One Complimentary with bridal party additional children $10
- Grooms/Dads $25 for foundation, concealing (razor burns, breakouts, etc.)
- False lashes with application only $25 (minimum fees may apply if there are wedding parties with just lashes only)
Wedding Party/Moms Hair
- Bridal Party Hair Up-styling starting at $100*
- *For hair longer than the bra strap, hair that takes more than 1 hour, putting in extensions, styling changes / redos – additional pricing may apply and will be quoted prior to service
- Blowouts Starting at $50 depending on hair length and style
- Straightening / or curls Hot ironing – curls or flat ironing only no blowout starting at $55
- Very short hair styling ( hair no longer than ears) starting at $50
- Children $50 (under 10)
- Tattoo coverage is available and priced individually
Accommodation and Miscellaneous Fees
Let us accommodate you at your location so you can relax and not worry about time commuting.
We will pack everything we need so that you can enjoy your privacy and celebrate without the stress of commuting. Starting $50+ for on location*
- Bride only +$100
- Major US Holiday and Holiday weekends, New Year’s Eve/Day, Memorial Weekend, Fourth of July, including July 3rd, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Day Weekend, Christmas Eve/Day/weekend
- Service starts before 8 am
- Wedding parties less than 8 people
- Over night accommodations could be required for travel of more than 2 hours
- Cape Cod and Islands $200+
- Hotel Parking is paid by bride 2 car maximum
- Second location set up. (Following from hotel/home to venue)
- After first look touch up $60 per hour
- Delay/wait time $35 per hour – Please ensure your bridal party is aware of the start time to avoid this and make you late for your wedding
- *WAIVE the accommodation fee with parties of 8 or more and within 10 miles of our location.
- Weddings Booked within 60 days require a full non refundable payment at the time of the trial in order to reserve the time and not book other services.
- Weddings cancelled within 60 days prior to the wedding date will not be refunded a deposit and could be financially responsible for the total of services planned for that day
- Weddings cancelled within 60 days without a deposit will be charged for services scheduled
- If for some reason we need to cancel and can not accommodate you with another Artist or Stylist we will refund your money
Tips for a successful trial
Coming in with a clean face is best. We can also address skincare prep for the big day and bridal savings packages. Brides receive 15% off of services and retail.
We are very good and have some amazing ideas, but we are unable to see the vision in your head and we want to make you feel as if we nailed it and that you are in love with your look. We suggest you take a look around Pinterest/Instagram and on our social media pages as well for ideas.
What to do if it wasn’t quite what you expected?
If you decide on the first trial it wasn’t as expected, don’t give up on your team. Let us know and we can arrange another trial with the same artist/stylist or someone new on our team for a discounted rate.
Trials are separate services from your wedding day and not a deposit towards wedding day services.
- For your hair trial please bring all hair accessories you will be wearing to your trial and have dry hair.
- Please note: Each appointment is approximately 60-90 minutes per service. Services for longer than 90 minutes will incur additional charges at $50 per hour.
- Please allow for an hour to an hour and a half for the pretrial 2 hours if both hair and makeup.
How do I hold my date?
- Trials are best 6 months to a year prior to your wedding date. ( We book up pretty quickly.)
- Please note that we can not hold a wedding date without a deposit and signed contract. You may hold a date with a refundable deposit, (up to three months prior to the wedding) and book a trial at a later time.
- A deposit is due at the time of booking and applied towards your wedding day. This can be done by a credit card hold and if the appointment is cancelled without re-booking it is non refundable.