Permanent hair reduction treatments are for individuals who want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on their face or body because they’re tired of the conventional methods that only yield temporary results.
Want your skin to feel as smooth as silk without the unwanted hair?
Let’s get started on your treatments today!
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get diode laser hair removal if you have/are:
- You may not be able to get IPL laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
How many treatments will I need?
The exact number will depend on each individual person’s skin type, hair color and texture, and the area being treated. For IPL hair removal, you’ll likely need 6-10 treatments per area, again depending on each individual person and the area being treated.
How often should I do treatments?
Treatments are done 4-8 weeks apart for laser hair removal. For IPL hair removal, treatments are done 4-6 weeks apart for the face and 4-8 weeks apart for the body.